If your hearts and minds are inspired and energised to make a difference to the lives of children,
If you want to belong to a professional organisation that provides members with opportunities and benefits.
AECES Membership Benefits
- AECES bi-annual journal (Early Educators)
- Discounts on workshops, training and conferences
- Registration fee waiver for Certified courses and workshops
- Networking opportunities
- Library facilities and resources
- Ongoing professional development opportunities and benefits
- Opportunities for professional contribution
- International educational tours and seminars
- Members Forum – knowledge sharing, disseminating and publishing of research
Membership is open to men and women. Applicants must agree to abide by the Code of Ethics of the Association.
Qualified individuals who are involved in the care and education of young children and who are above the age of 18 years of age. Only this category has voting rights and the right to hold office.
Individuals who can make a special contribution to the Association. Through their professional expertise or special interest, or who are in related professions. Associate members are not allowed to hold office or vote in any general meetings.
Individuals who have made significant contributions toward achieving the objectives of the Association (Nominated and approved by the committee). No subscription will be charged. They must be nominated by members and approved by the committee. They are not allowed to hold office or vote in any general meetings.
Students attending full time accredited Early Childhood courses approved by the executive committee. They are not allowed to hold any office or vote in any general meetings.
|Membership||Registration Fee||Annual Subscription||8% GST|
|Ordinary Members||$10.00 *||$20.00||$2.40|
* Ordinary Members applying in groups of 3 or more: $5.00 each (exclude GST)
**Apply for three years ordinary membership, enjoy special subscription fee of $50/- instead of $60/- (exclude GST)
Important note on your personal data:
We handle your personal data with care. Personal data held by us will only be used in accordance with purpose for which it was collected and directly related purposes. Consistent with that use, your personal data may continue to be used by us for purposes which include providing you with information and news on early childhood programmes.